Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where have I been?

Well....I haven't really been anywhere special....but I have been very busy Summer!!!
First off....we have decided to put our home on the market so we can move to a better area for our daughters' school......
Secondly, I {with a little help from my Mom and a great co-worker} have redecorated the front office, mailroom, & the lounge at my school........and that took a couple of weeks.  { I am still putting the finishing touches on it actually }
I have also been doing lots of crafty little projects for school and my classroom.....and...lest we forget....making jewelry for my Etsy shop.  More details to come and pictures of all I have done.....so check back soon......but I just wanted to let you know I am still here! ;)

{A}

No comments:

Post a Comment